Friday, April 10, 2009

A CT for Me!!

Have I mentioned that I am forming another Creative Team? Yes, it's time to do that again. I feel ready. I know more now than I did with my first CT. Granted, I formed some wonderful friendships with a couple of the girls on my first team, but I just didn't feel I was organized enough myself to really keep track of things.

Quit laughing! I know I'm no more organized now that I was then, but at least now I have a place to host a forum! It should make things a little easier for us. So far, I've brought 3 girls on board...Kay, katina and Heide. I've loved the "test" layouts they did for me, and I'm looking forward to building a long lasting relationship with them! I'm so glad to have you gals helping me out! (Between you and me, readers, I hope they don't lose patience with my slow designing and my scatterbrained ways! LOL)