Thursday, October 25, 2007

My Very First Alpha

Wow!! Two posts in one day! I can see where this is going to get addictive! If I'm not careful, I'll spend all my time posting and let all my other hobbies fall by the wayside!

I started this site with the purpose of asking others to preview my design attempts as I start in my quest to learn digiscrap kit designing. So, without further ado, below is an image of the first piece to my first kit...my very first alpha! I have a name picked out for the kit already--but I"m gonna keep you hanging for a while--and I have ideas for a color scheme, most of the elements, and the solid papers (still brainstorming on patterned papers). Unfortunately, I have precious little time on my hands, and I get distracted WAY too easily, so it might take me a while to get my first digi kit completed. Not to mention the fact that I'm still learning and experimenting with how to create everything! Anyway, here's a sneak peak at the alpha, which also includes numbers and a few symbols:
Please leave me a comment and let me know what you think. I'd hate to get the entire kit finised only to find out that's people think it's not any good!! Thanks a bunch!