Monday, June 30, 2008

Nicolina's Big Birthday Bash!!

Guess what? My birthday is tomorrow (July 1st)!!! I'll be 33. I just can't believe it because I certainly don't feel that old! OK, OK...so 33 isn't old per se, but the point is that I certainly don't feel as if I'm in my 30s!

I want to celebrate. Will you celebrate with me? Great! I'm having sales at 2 of my stores (which reminds me that I need to get my ad together for Bits2Kits! Oops!) Anyway, at Bits2Kits, you can anything and everything in my store for 33% off July 1st thru the 8th. And that includes brand new releases that you can ONLY find at Bits2Kits! I'll have 2 Grab Bags offered there as well...one for July 1-15 and one for July 15-31! Don't miss out!!

The big Birthday Bash will be at Designs In Digital. Check it out:

Woohoo! This is going to be SO much fun, and I hope you'll all join me as I celebrate all month long! As the ad above states, I'll be taking 33% off everything in my store from July 1-8. There might even be a surprise sale later in the month, so you'll have to keep an eye open for that one!! Tomorrow, don't miss out on the RAK at DST. Look for a thread called "Scrap Me A Birthday Wish & Get RAKed" in The Happy Place forum and 3 lucky people will be randomly chosen to receive a $5 coupon to my DID store. There will be random RAKs and Give-Aways all month, so be sure to check back here frequently as I'll be posting a heads-up before I start a new thread with the Give-Away info.

I'm going to try to offer a new Grab Bag with never before seen products each Monday (except the first Grab Bag will be released tomorrow, of course!) in my DID store. Notice I say try because, let's face it, life happens and with everything that happened at the end of June for me and my family, I got WAY behind in this Birthday Bash planning and wasn't able to get all my Grab Bags completed. I will be trying my hardest, however, to make sure I get them finished in time to put in the store...even if it means lowering the price of the bag because I only have a couple items inside instead of the 4-5 I'm aiming for! After the Grab Bag's week in the spotlight in over, I'll be revealing it and, for the rest of the month, you can buy it as a bundle at a discount from the normal store prices.

What else is on the agenda? Meg, the awesome new owner of Designs In Digital, has given me a whole forum just for me to host some Birthday Bash Challenges!! I have 10 challenges planned and, after I post them this evening, you can find them under "Nicolina's Birthday Bash". Here's the rundown on the challenges:

1. Template Challenge (I'll provide the template, you do the layout)

2. Flatter Me Challenge (pick a layout from my gallery and scraplift it)

3. Green Goodies Challenge (use at least 1 of my products on your layout)

4. Birthday Bag Challenge (use an item from one of my grab bags to nake a layout)

5. Photos On Strike Challenge (no photos allowed! Use altered art, digi items and journaling only)

6. Font Challenge (I'll give you 2 of my favorite fonts; pick the one you want to use on your page)

7. Quote Challenge (use my favorite quote and create your page. I might even provide the quote as wordart for you to make use of, if you so wish)

8. Nicolina's Favorites Challenge (I'll give you a list of some of my favorite things; use 1 or more to include on your page)

9. Count Down Challenge (I'll give you 2 possible lists with specific quantities of items to include on your layout. Choose the one you want and use it as a guideline for your page)

10. Celebrating Myself Challenge (a special AAM challenge that you'll have to visit the forum for more information!)

The challenges will be going on all month long. Your deadline is July 31st and you can do some or all of them! Each challenge will have a separate prize...some will be QPs and some will be a piece of my brand new kit! If you complete ALL the challenges by the deadline date, you'll be entered to win my entire store for free! And that includes all new releases from July AND August! What an awesome deal for one lucky individual!

Later in the month, there will be a scavenger hunt hosted right here on my blog with 3 winners getting $10 coupons to Designs In Digital. Who knows what other surprises I'll come up with along the way for you? I guess you'll just have to stay tuned to find out! And here's my Fan Of blinky because, if you wear it, who knows when, where or with what you might get RAKed !!


Photobucket