Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Birthday Bag #1 Revealed & Birthday Bag #2 Available!

Have any of you been over to Designs In Digital lately? If not, you might want to head over...I revealed Birthday Bag #1 and it's still for sale at a discounted rate!

Want a better look at what's inside? Here you go:


For the rest of the month, you can get ALL these goodies in a sort of Bargain Buster pack for only $6.00. That's still a HUGE savings over regular store price (especially since I've been toying with the idea of increasing my prices by a few cents), and now you can SEE what you're saving all that money on! After the end of July, however, everything goes into my store as separate items for regular price.

And while you're over there picking up Birthday Bag #1, don't forget to snag Birthday Bag #2!

This one is jam-packed full of more great products, but you won't have as long to snag this one as I plan to reveal it sometime next week in order to try to get back on schedule with this Birthday Bash business!

I'll let you know something else...I'm almost done with Birthday Bag #3 as well! I'm hoping for a release sometime this weekend! So make sure to check back soon!