Thursday, July 24, 2008

Birthday Bag #2 Revealed and Birthday Bag #3 in Store!

Yipee! I've made it to Birthday Bag #3!! Check it out in my Designs In Digital store!

I hope to fit one more bag into this month (although it's going to be cutting it close!), so you'll only have until maaaybe nxt Tuesday to snag this goodie bag! After that, it will be revealed and you can still save on getting them all together, but it will be at a bit higher price.

Since I had to make room for this bag in my store, I decided to reveal Birthday Bag #2!!

Want a better look at the products inside? Well, ya know I'm gonna show them to you!

I had so much fun creating these items! Now that I've revealed Birthday Bag #2, maybe you've seen a trend in the types of items I'm sticking inside? Hmmm...maybe that will give you a clue as to the types of items I have in Bag #3?? Still don't like surprises? E-mail me and I'll give you sneak peeks!!