Thursday, May 22, 2008

Anniversary Freebie!

4 Years...that's how long my hubby and I have been married! Today is our anniversary!! I have a freebie for you, but first I want to remind everyone about the big sale over at Hot Spot Scraps in celebration of my anniversary:

Remember, it's only from May 22 thru May 31! And at 40% off, there are some really great deals! So hurry over there and check out all the new goodies I managed to get into the store before the sale started!!

Now, onto the freebie (because I know that's what you'r really waiting for! LOL). I whipped up 4 (for 4 years together!) little love and marriage wordart doohickies for you to use. Hope you like 'em!

Pick it up here and happy scrapping! (Don't forget that sale now, OK? You can really give me a nice anniversary gift by picking up a few items! LOL)