Sunday, May 18, 2008

Goodies From My CT Team and Some New Products!!

Well, well...so it's been quite a while since I've posted you say? There's a reason for that, but I'm not telling you yet! I will, however, finally reveal what was in my Hot Spot Scraps Grab Bags!

Here's what was in the Boy Bag:

And here's what the Girl Bag had to offer:

Although these grab bags were only available during NSD weekend at HSS, now that I've unpacked them, they are available at all my stores! And I heard so many good things from my CT about the glassy alphas, that I decided to make a whole bunch more! I won't post all the previews here, but her's a list of all the colors you'll find once you head over to the stores (I have yet to put them in at Designs In Digital. They're uploaded, I just have to put them into the store. it's on my To-Do list tonight!): Black, Blue, Brown, Gray, Green, Orange, Pink, Purple, Red, Turquoise, Yellow, White. Each has a complete uppercase alpha, a complete set of numerals, and a lot of symbols. Each download comes with both the gold and silver edged versions! The possibilities are really endless with these, so I hope you'll grab 'em all!!

And since it has been quite a while since I've offered a freebie, two of my CT gals have put together some goodies for you! Michelle has made a darling little element cluster made from my Girly-Girl Ribbons pack and Melanie has created 3 fabulous QPs...2 from the Girl Grab Bag and 1 from Nicole's Coffee.

Pick them up here and here. (Make sure to get BOTH links!)

There's more to come in the follwoing days (if I get off my bum and actually BLOG!!). I'll be uploading 3 cute little mimikits into the store soon and I hope to have a couple frame sets for you. And there's a big sale coming up in one of my stores. Which one and how much will you save on my goodies? Stay tuned to find out!