Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Busy Bee, Me! And A Big Sale!

I've been the proverbial busy bee this past week trying to get ready for a big sale! I tried my best to get a bunch of new products into my store and I think I succeeded!

First up are some new colors in my Glassy Alpha series. I heard so many good things about these, I just had to make more colors available! There are now 12 colors to choose from: black, blue, brown, gray, green, orange, pink, purple, red, turquoise, white and yellow! Each download comes with both the silver- and gold-edged versions, of course. For the sake of saving space on this blog (lol), I created a preview showing ALL the colors (they are each sold separately, however).

These are gorgeous alphas, if I do say so myself, and I'm quite proud of them! I love the colors and the slightly transparent nature. I think there real fun and very versatile. I hope you'll all check them out at one of my stores (click on a blinky to the left) and buy a couple to try!

I also have 3 cute little mini kits available. They're just the right size when you have a little project to do...you know, a gift page for someone or maybe you need to make some party invitations or little bag toppers. Each mini kit has 4 papers, 2 ribbons, 2 buttons, a flower, a frame, a journal plate and a decorated flourish.


Aren't those great colors?? My CT had lots of fun playing with the Frou-Frou kit. Right now, these are ONLY available at Hot Spot Scraps, but they'll be in my other stores soon.

Speaking of Hot Spot Scraps, get ready for a big sale starting tomorrow! It's my 4 year wedding anniversary, and I'm celebrating by having a sale from the 22nd thru the 31st! I'll be posting this again tomorrow, but here's the sneaky-peak of my ad: