Tuesday, November 6, 2007

First Set of Patterned Papers

So, I'm sure you've noticed that I failed to get anything ready to share as freebies. Are you surprised? Because I'm not. But it's actually not because I've been procrastinating; it's because I've been incredibly busy. First of all, Digital Scrapbooking Day!! There were WAY too many fun challenges and awesome sales to worry about anything else! And I've been focusing a lot on playing with my son lately and I've put in a few extra hours at work, as well. I did mange, however, to produce some patterned papers for my kit. Now, I don't know if I'll offer ALL of these if I ever get a chance to start selling my kits, but I wanted to try all sorts of colors so I had plenty to choose from once I get around to assembling my final pieces. Here's the preview:

Once again, I'm going to promise you that I will at least think about preparing all these items for freebies. LOL Sooner or later, you know it's gonna get done!