Saturday, November 10, 2007

Self-Proclaimed Procrastinator

For years I've been trying to figure out just what exactly my problem is with putting things off! Am I lazy? Do I foolishly believe that I have all the time in the world? Am I the world's most forgetful 32-yr-old? The answer is a respounding yes. Yes to all 3 questions. So what do I do with my time...the time I'm supposed to be spending designing, doing the monthly finances, planning next week's menu (which I really never HAVE actually done.I always SAY I will and I really do intend to do it...someday!), catching up on my son's journal (I am now closing in on 7 months behind on it!), and completing his baby album? Well, no one really knows for sure what I do with that time. I have a sneaky suspicion that I spend a great deal of it surfing the web and completing layouts for challenges. While I love to do the challenges and receive the posting prizes, I really do need to focus more on other things--chores, hobbies, family. My husband is getting fed up with all the time I spend on the computer. I keep telling him that once I get this designing thing off the ground and going, he'll be glad I'm spending so much time on it. Just wait until that extra cash comes rolling in! Ha ha...OK maybe "rolling" is not the term to use, but it really would be nice to make a little extra on something I spend so much time doing anyway!

With all that said, I'm close to getting a few more patterned papers and a couple elements ready. Since I'm pretty much caught up with the challenges, I should be able to post previews by next weekend! Unless, of course, I get caught up in another project!