Thursday, November 1, 2007

Solid Papers

Well, I've finally settled (I think) on a color scheme for my first digital kit, and I've created some solid papers to get me going. Here's the preview:

I hope the colors remind some of you (at least one of you!??) of a peacock. They're not supposed to be just like a peacock...just reminiscent of one. Did I succeed in that? I hope so!

I'm still not giving away too much about the future completed kit because who knows? it might change as I go along. But now you know it's loosely based on the colors of a peacock. I still have the patterned papers to ponder and the elements to worry over. I think for my first kit, I might have to do real simple elements. Either that or I'll have to finally break down and purchase some Commercial Use products and templates. I'm stubborn, though! I want to do it all on my own!!

Please leave me some comments and let me know whether or not I'm still on the right track here. I think this weekend, in honor of Digital Scrapbooking Day tomorrow, I'll finally get these papers and the alpha ready for a zip file that I can then share with all of you. So check back soon to see if I've really done what I said or if I'm still procrastinating!! lol