Sunday, November 11, 2007

Look What I Did!!

OK...so I'm not so good at this blog thing. I get busy, I forget to log in and write. I also, you'll notice, fail to share any freebies. But enough of my shortcomings. Let me show you what I did tonight:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
This was inspired by a layout that gavins mom (Tiffany) did at Digital Freebies. I had never thought about doing an animated layout before, but it's pretty cool, huh? Check out Tiffany's LO here. Thanks for the inspiration!!

[Credits for the kit I used go to Knetfeder's Kits "Recycling the Rainbow", which you can see here. The font for the title is Painty Paint, which can be found on dafont.com]

Not bad for my first try, if I do say so myself!! I'd love to hear what you all think, so please leave a comment!

Hope you'll all leave a comment and tell me what you think!