Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another Store Open! And That Means Another Freebie!!

Woo Hoo! I have another store open! Go check out www.hotspotscraps.com and look for me in the designers section. I have just a few things up for the moment. I'm having a really hard time finding time for all my projects! I hope I haven't over extended myself.

Back to Hot Spot Scraps....to celebrate finally getting some merchandise uploaded (LOL), I'm giving you this freebie:

All the items come as separate files, so you can have your way with them! It's just in time for you to make some Valentine's Day cards and/or pages! Pick it up here. And then make sure to head over to Hot Spot Scraps and pick up the coordinating kits:



I still have one more store coming... www.designsindigital.com . The people there are fabulous and are being so patient with me! I only have a 3 month "trial" before they can vote to give me the boot, so I better get going! LOL I've had quite a few problems getting stuff into the store because they do it completely different than the other 2 sites. First, I hadn't been given the administrative permissions I needed and the rest has been my own stupidity and the fact that someone changed a day from being 24 hours long to only 12 hours long! At least it seems that way!! The simplest things are taking me SO long that I can't find time for everything. I need to get organized. Actually, someone suggested I find someone to do my previews for me (I hate doing them and they take me SO long) in exchange for the kit for free. I might just do that. It would certainly savve me a lot of time!

I'm making it my top priority to get things into my store at Designs In Digital this evening and then I'll prepare a freebie to celebrate that Grand Opening as well! So check back!!