Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Seriously!

Really now...how pathetic am I that I can't keep my word for even a week?!! I promised to post every Monday and here it came and went with no blog completed! In my defense, I was toally thrown off kilter this week. You see, I live in Louisiana and Mardi Gras creates havoc. I didn't grow up here, so I couldn't care less about parades and all that, but my daycare is closed (Monday AND Tuesday because they're near the parade route!). That means I miss work because I'm home with my boy, and I forget what day it is because I'm too busy glorying in my 4 day weekend! So, here it is--Wenesday--and lots of catch-up blogging to do!

I realized last night about 1 am that I neglected to post pics of the kits I have in the Bits2Kits store. Here they are:
Don't forget to pick them up soon while they're still on sale! And remember you can purchase the papers and elements separate, if you don't want the complete kits!

I also uploaded several new products, which include Valentine themed stamps just in time for your Valentine's LOs!! Here's some previews:


Don't worry...I'll have a freebie for these to hand out either tonight or tomorrow, so check back!

The other new additions are templates. There are 3 packs in my "Words To Live By" collection so far. Each has 3 mats that are sized 11" or larger that feature a different inspirational word. There's also 3 coordinating frames. Use your own papers and be creative! I have plans for at least 3 more template packs, so please let me know how you like them! Here's the preview for the 3 that are already in the store:

In other news...I've been accepted as a designer in 2 more stores!! Yipee!!! www.designsindigital.com and www.hotspotscraps.com will soon house my products as well! I'm not quite there yet, so hold off visiting them! LOL

I've also been asked to stay on permanently for the Digital Freebies CT team (I had been on a 3 month guest spot), and I'm really excited about that! They're a fabulous group to work with! And I've been contacted by a designer from another site because she saw one of my galleries and liked it so much that she wants me on her personal CT team! Boy, when it rains, it pours!! With all this wonderful digiscrapping fortune heading my way, I sure hope some of it runs over into sales! hee hee The only disappointment I've had is not making it as Eva Kipler's new description writer. I made it to the top 5, but did not make the final cut. She's one of my all time favorite designers (goodness, I have almost all of her kits), so it would have been a dream working with her. However, I'm sure whoever she chose will be fabulous!

That's all for now, kiddos. Don't forget to look for that upcoming freebie! I'll even try to do a couple LOs with some of my products so you can see them in action! Till then....