Saturday, February 2, 2008

My Store Is Open & I'm Giving You Freebies!

That's right...my store is FINALLY open at Bits2Kits. It took me forever to get some kits togather, but I've finally done it. OK, OK, I know what you're thinking...2 kits, big deal! But give me a break! I'm new at this!! Hopefully I'll be able to get more in there soon.

I have 4 QPs to offer you today as a little celebration freebie. There are two from each of the 2 kits I have in my store. Here's the first set:



You can download it here.


And this is the second set:



You can download it here.
This is the first Collection I'll be working on..."My Friends & Family" because where could I find an easier source of inspiration? I hope you enjoy the QPs and, if you do, head over to my store and look for new items soon!