Friday, February 22, 2008

My First Grab Bag!

Clearly, I've lost my mind! $20 worth of goodies for only $1??!!! What was I thinking? I'll tell you--that everyone loves to get lots of stuff they can use for next to nothing! This being my first grab bag and all, I really had no idea what to include! How much was too much? How do I avoid disappointing people by putting in too little? I finally decided to err on the side of generosity and I crammed as much in there as my little bag could hold!

This bag is on sale at Bits2Kits along with lots of other grab bags--each for only $1!! This is in honor of the Trash to Treasure hunt at DST this weekend (the treasure hunt starts 6pm EST tonight...so go check it out!), and the bags are only going to be on sale until Monday night around midnight EST, so hurry over to get them before we open them up and stick the contents into the shop at regular price! We've figured out that if you buy all the bags, you'll bespending $11 and receiving over $100 worth of scrapping goodies! How can you pass that up???

I may not know what the other bags hold--and I wouldn't tell you if I did! LOL--but I can give you some hints as to what mine has hidden away. I have prepared 5 paper packs that contain 6 patterned papers (all the same pattern in various shades) and 6 coordinating solids. Can you do the math? (Hint: that's 60 papers! 30 patterned and 30 solids!) There's also 2 sets of Easter elements...22 elements total (11 in gold and 11 in silver). That's all I'm going to tell you about those except to say they're charming! Finally, there is a designer sampler pack that has 4 papers and 6 elements. let's run a tally on all this: that's 64 papers and 28 elements! Even if you're just curious, you can hardly pass up a deal like this!