Wednesday, March 5, 2008

ADSR Challenge #2

Forgot to post this awesome LO for Challenge #2 with the Amazing Digi Scrap Race! Oops! So, here it is: We each had to do half a layout and then put them together. We could do top and bottom, left and right, diagonal...whatever. We, obviously, opted for diagonal. We wanted to do something crazy and fun, as well as something that kind of tied into our team name, Creative Chaos. We decided to do a fun page with random facts about ourselves. How fun!

Tanya did the top half and her fun facts are:
As a teenager I had rat tail that I kept braided, and almost died hot pink.
I have one itty-bitty tattoo.
My fantasy job is to be a long distance truck driver.
I contemplated exotic dancing as a means to earn extra money when I was younger, but didn't.
I am a terrible liar.

I did the bottom half and my fun facts are:
I had a pet rat named Samson who looked like my tattoo.
Every night I write a New York Times Best Seller, but I forget it by the time I wake up.
I want to be abducted by aliens and spend the rest of my life traveling the galaxy.
At one point in my life, not too long ago, I had my inner conch, tragus, nose, tongue, left nipple and bellybutton pierced.
I want to be a bellydancer at the local Greek & Lebanese restaurant.

Tanya also did the center part and stitched our halves together. The center quote reads:
Art itself, is an attempt to make order out of chaos. -Stephen Sondheim

I think we did a fabulous job!!