Friday, March 28, 2008

Challenges #7 & #8

Where have I been? It seems like forever since I've posted last. I'm definitely falling behind on that, but I have an excuse...Emerson and I flew up to Wisconsin to spend Easter with my parents and sister.

I'll make this a short post. I really just wanted to come on and show you my LOs for Challenges #7 & #8 for the ADSR. I had to do them on my sister's computer, which is slower than I'm used to, so it took a long time.

Challenge #7 was a tough one. Each member of the team had to scrap in a different style. Mine was to a messy style, no journaling (just a title) and everything had to be from the same designer. We had numbers as guidelines (1 paper, 2 ribbons, 3 buttons, 4 bling pieces, 5 frames, 6 pics, 7 different alphas, 8 flowers or cardboard pieces, 9 staples, 10 misc. elements). Whew! Here's mine:
Challenge #8 was MUCH easier. We had to scrap a meaning ful trip (or fantasy vacation), use black & white photos, and include at least a few lines from a song. Here's mine:
Obviously, mine is a fantasy vacation because I've never been to Italy. I had to use stock photos, which is a shame because my sister is going at the beginning of May and I could have used some of her pics!