Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!! I hope you're all wearing your green today! I wish I could go to a local pub for a pint of green beer, but there isn't anyplace around here that would really fit the bill!

I have a cute little freebie for you today!

7 (my lucky number!) St. Patty Day charms! Download them here.

Now, charms need a charm bracelette to hang off of, don't they? Never fear! I have just the thing!! Head on over to Designs In Digital and pick up my Simply Charming Easter charms and you'll get 2 charm bracelettes and 4 chains to hang your charms from!


I think these Easter charms are so precious! And they're all oversized so you can size them to whatever size you need for your page. You get your choice of bracelettes--straight or wavy--and there are even 4 different charm chain lengths so you can have full control over how far they hang down from your bracelettes. Oh yeah...the bracelettes are 17" in length to give you tons of options for page placement!

I'm also coming out with a silver pack, so keep your eyes open for that if you're not a gold lover (I prefer silver myself!) Hopefully, I'll get it finished before Emerson and I head up to Wisconsin to spend Easter weekend with my folks. (We leave on Wednesday, so that gives me a little while at least!)

Enjoy the freebie, and show you support me and want me to continue these freebies by heading to one of my stores to pick up an item or two! Hey...a girl's gotta make a living! LOL