Sunday, March 16, 2008

Challenge #6

Well, here's the scoop on Challenge #6 for the Amazing Digi Scrap Race....

Only one partner in the team had to complete it. Whoever was chosen had to choose a layout from their partner's gallery and flip it--90 degrees, 180 degrees, to the left or the right, whatever--and ten scrap the OPPOSITE of what the original page was theme-wise. FOr example, if the page was about summer, the person completing the challenge would have to scrap about winter. Kind of fun, huh?

I did this challenge and picked this LO of Tanya's:

Her's is about laughing, using a sepia tone photo and softer colors. So I chose to do a layout about crying, using a color pic and bold colors! Here's my lift:

Poor, Emerson! It was a fun challenge as I hadn't done a lift in a long time. It was also fun trying to find one of Tanya's pages that Iwould fit photos I already had of an opposite theme!