Sunday, March 2, 2008

Bits 2 Kits March Mega Kit Freebie

Hey everyone! Want to get this for free?

It's an awesome add on kit to the Bits 2 Kits March Mega Kit! In this free addon, you get 10 patterned papers, 2 wrapped frames, 2 funky metal frames, 6 eyelet ribbon bows, 6 colored eyelets, 1 journaling block, 1 complete lowercase alpha and number set! How do you get this awesome freebie? Simple--go to Bits 2 Kits and buy the March Mega Kit. In my TOU (see the Nicolina folder), scroll to the bottom and you'll find a special code. E-mail me the code (my e-mail is in the TOU too!) and I'll e-mail you the links for this kit!

Hurry, though, because at the end of March this freebie will disappear. You won't see it again until I combine it with my share of the Mega Kit to sell in the store. Even then, not everything will be included! So get it now while you can still get the whole kit and kaboodle!