Monday, April 14, 2008

Bits 2 Kits April Mega Kit

Ladies and gentleman, I am so sorry that I am a forgetful person who is super-behind in her posting! Can you remember way back to the beginning of the month? Well, I can't! And apparently I couldn't remember that a new month was even STARTING because I completely forgot to post previews for the Bits2Kits April Mega Kit!

It's bad enough that I was having...well, let's just call them "issues"...in my personal life, but I really neglected my posting in my stores and the responsibilities I have with them as far as helping advertise and whatnot. I feel bad about it, but I guess "real" life often interferes with what we'd rather be doing. So, without further ado, and with many apologies to Sarah and the terrific designing crew at Bits2Kits, I give you....dum-da-dee-dum...the Bits2Kits April Mega Kit! Pick it up here!! It's a HUGE download! You get SO MUCH for your money. It's truly a fantastic deal!

And I can tell you something, boys and girls, the designers at Bits2Kits just can't be beat. They are not only talented, but also extremely friendly, supportive, and more generous than I can even say! I'm honored to be among them.

Tune back later today or tomorrow for other news that I really should have posted at the beginning of the month as well! (I promise that I'll try harder to be more timely with this stuff, o ye faithful blog readers! Look...I've already gotten better about posting more regularly!)