Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Very First CT Call!!

I've finally realized that I need a Creative Team! I really should have known better right from the start because I have such precious little computer time as it is that there was NO WAY I'd be able to do everything on my own! C'mon, Nicole! Try to be a little realistic about this! With only 2 to 3-1/2 hours per day (depending on how tired I want to be the following day!) to do ALL my computer duties, which includes designing, advertising (which I've done practically NOTHING with so far!), my own CT layouts (for DF), posting to forums, freebie assignments, collab kits, "research", not to mention trying to scrap my personal pages and return personal e-mail....well, you can imagine how much I would appreciate a Creative Team helping me out a little!

So, if you read this blog, or were directed here by one of my CT call ads, here's the scoop. Requirements would be at least 2 layouts completed from each kit/alpha, paper or element pack that you're assigned or choose posted to at least 4 different online galleries (one of which would be DST for sure). I'm not a very prolific designer--at least I won't be until I figure myself out and find my designer's legs so to speak!--so the work shouldn't be too difficult! This is perfect for those of you who want to be on a CT, but don't have a lot of time on your hands either. The demands definitely will not be great (except maybe at the start when I would like a bunch of stuff done to start getting it out there!) I'd also love for my CT to do quality checks, offer suggestions for improvement, point out problems, give ideas for new products, etc. I'd also love to have someone do my previews for me. All 3 of my stores require different preview formats and it eats up A LOT of my time, as you can well imagine!

So what do you get out of this? Well, you'll get the kits that you work with for free, of course! And I'll give out store coupons that can be used for any of my stuff you don't use. I also plan to offer Thank You freebies from time to time that won't be issued in my stores. I would also love to form a deal with another designer (who has yet to be approached or even found, truth be told!) where their CT gets coupons to my products and my CT gets coupons to theirs! How cool would that be?

So, a little about the gal you would be working for....I already told you that I have very little time to design, so I don't have a lot of stuff out there right now. That's not to say that I don't have a billion ideas written down! I just don't have a lot of time to create them, unfortunately! I don't think I have a "style" yet, I'm still too new to really find my digi niche. I try hard to come up with new ideas while still trying to provide trendy items. I have a fabulous sense of humor (if I do say so myself!), I'm lots of fun, very easy-going, and I don't make a lot of demands!

So, please help out a newbie! Short of getting on my knees and begging, I don't know what else to say. Don't make me look pathetic and needy! (even if it IS kinda how I feel in regards to trying to sell my products!) Send me an e-mail to greenelephantdesigns @ yahoo dot com with a little about yourself, a link to your most up-to-date online gallery, along with any CTs you're currently on. I look forward to hearing from lots of you. I'm going to start by carrying this to April 19th to see what kind of response I get by then. All e-mails will be responded to!

Thanks everyone!