Sunday, April 13, 2008

Black Tie Affair QP Freebie

I did it! I finally managed to get a new kit into my stores! Woo-hoo! I'll let you in on a secret...I was a little preoccupied with the Amazing Digi Scrap Race...shhh. Put that on top of health, family and work issues (which I'm just NOT going into!) and it was almost a lethal combination for my poor fledgling designer career! I'm ready to get back on track, though, with tons of ideas written down (or I'm liable to forget them!) and lots of creative energy!

To celebrate my new kit, Black Tie Affair, I'm giving you some QPs I made with it. If you like them, and I hope you do, please head over to one of my fabulous stores and pick it up! I'll let you in on another secret...it's on sale until next Thursday at Bits2Kits! And all my goodies are on sale every Friday at Designs In Digital for their Friday Frenzy sale! Here's a preview of the QPs:

There's 4 total and you can download them here and here.

Don't forget to leave me some lovin' and let me know what you think of the new kit! Here's a peak at the full kit (scroll down to see previews of separate packs, which are also in my stores).

And don't forget to check back later for an announcement about my new CT and for some exciting sales news!

Happy scrapping!