Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Super-Duper Creative Team!

Hooray! I have a Creative Team!! And they are WAY more efficient than me. LOL

While I've been taking my sweet time announcing them here, they have already scrapped a few layouts using the free mini-kit I sent them, spotted a couple files of mine that had been pirated and made me aware of it, and created a total of 6 layouts from my kits already! Talk about a fantastic group of women I have been lucky enought to find!!

So, without further ado, I'd like to announce the women who are going to make you all want to run out and buy my kits! Andrea (Arizona, United States), Angie (Queensland, Australia), Ann (Arizona, United States), Helen (Bay of Plenty, New Zealand), Lisa (Michigan, United States), Melanie (Texas, United States), Misty (Texas, United States). Apparently, SouthWest U.S. likes Green Elephants! lol

I'll be updating my blog here with links to those CT members who have blogs of their own. And you'll soon (OK...you all know me, maybe not-so soon!) notice both a CT blinky and a Fan Of blinky floating around out there. I'll make sure to post the "Fan Of" blinky here for y'all to snag!) I'll also be posting a link to the Green Elephant Designs CT blog, but in the meantime, you can check it out right here and see what they've been up to!

I also have been lucky enough to find someone who is willing to put together my previews for me! With all 3 stores requiring different previews, and hating to do them in the first place (simply because they take SO long and I have such little time as it is), previews have always been a thorn in my side. Luckily, Michelle enjoys doing them! She herself is a designer, Mellow Butterfly, and you can see her store right here!

With all these talented women on my side, how can I go wrong?!!!