Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Piracy Stinks

Just a quickie to let you know what you already know...piracy stinks! I have been lucky so far and haven't had a problem...at least not one that I knew about. Until this morning.

While trying to get my new CT going, I uploaded links to a kit into 4shared. That sucker wasn't up for even 10 hours and when I checked it this morning, it had been downloaded 9 times already!! Obviously, someone got it somehow because I only e-mailed the links to one person. These people work fast! There must be a team of them who regularly go through checking for new things that have been uploaded. It makes me sick.

So, if you have files that belong to me, Nicolina, or you've seen them someplace, PLEASE do the right thing and notify me! If you see my kit Black Tie Affair somewhere other than in my stores, PLEASE leave me a message here on my blog.

And if you're the person who stole this from me...just who do you think you are? How would it be if I came over and stole something belonging to you? Something you created, something you spent hours on? You're an ass, and I hope someday you get what you deserve.